Sunday 13 January 2013

Landscape in watercolors

 Hello all my artists friends and  visitors to my blog .Wishing all of you a  successful year with lots of colors and creativity.
My new year  resolution   ought to be one painting every day. Now I am able to do one every three days only.Some one warned me that the quality of my paintings will come down if I try to do it in such a rush.Well I disagree  each  one is giving me a lot of insights on  what I could have changed for the better.Well some  of the paintings are coming out well and I think painting everyday  is the real experience .

This is a simple landscape painted a few days before to submit for the creative everyday challenge. I had used silver color for the pebbles in the water. Silver and golden color was in a japanese watercolor paint set I received from a japanese friend.
Working with watercolors make you put more and more color  and sometimes you tend to overdo and you wish you had stopped a little before. This is what happened when I painted the mountains and the trees in this painting. But I still like the picture overall.Do visit my blog and let me know your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment