Friday 24 May 2013

Red Berries in watercolor

Hi there ! This post is about a very simple painting  to gain my confidence.Its really tough you know once you get stuck and you can"t bring yourselves to sit down and start painting.Excuses come in just like that for not deciding or getting the time to paint. I was trying many things to break away from my stuck mode.Well checking out what others are painting did only affirm that  I am  good for nothing in art.So for a few days I was keeping away from reading blog lists that I follow.All the pictures I have  were not good enough  to paint. I started on a few and  left them halfway.Nothing worked all the styles proved to end up only in a mess.Tried all kind of medias and still felt dissatisfied.
So yesterday I took up a simple picture . Although initially I felt it was also going to be wasted .I tried to bring life into each fruit in the picture. I am not sure if I should  paint the background .Here is the picture without any background wash.

5" x 15"
Well I think my mind is stuck up on non painting mode only because I do not have an aim or a target to reach. After the exhibition for which I painted almost everyday my next attempt was to get google adsense for my blog and it failed miserably. I really do not know the reasons why my application is repeatedly  rejected.May be I should find a new challenge and forget my disappointments. A finished painting is really encouraging and motivating ,so maybe my next painting will not be delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment